2020 Passes are no longer available for purchase
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve received a lot of messages with questions about how to purchase and use the Frequent Visitor Passes so we’ve put a few of the most common below.
Our 2020 Frequent Visitor Passes are no longer available for purchase.
We’ll be releasing details about our 2021 passes as soon as we can so keep an eye out if you missed out this year!
Upgrades on single park passes to joint park passes are no longer available.
You’ll be able to do this in time for the 2021 season and we’ll be releasing more details on this as soon as we can!
Yes! Frequent Visitor Pass holders MUST pre-book admission through our ticketing website in order to visit the park so we can effectively monitor park capacities. Walk up visits without booking will be refused admission until they have a valid ticket for their visit.
All you need is your unique FVP code. This can be found on the back of your physical card, or on the eFVP provided via email (please check your spam & junk folders too) . If you cannot find your code, please contact us via [email protected] or via our Facebook page and our team will respond as soon as possible.
In order to access the ticket system to book your next visit, you will need the unique code from your pass. For those who haven’t yet collected their passes, please chek your emails as we’ve sent an eFVP to you all with the codes included.
(Please double check your spam/junk folders too – the email could be from ‘Vectis Ventures’. ‘Blackgang Chine’ or ‘Robin Hill’)
Visitors who require a carer will need a valid 2020 Frequent Visitor Pass before a free carer card can be issued. Here's a quick outline of how you can claim yours:
- We strongly advise purchasing the individual's FVP online ahead of your visit. You can do this from 17th July.
- Once that purchase is complete, please email us requesting the addition of a carer card at [email protected] with the card holder's name and the unique code (which will be on the eFVP in your purchase confirmation email).
- Our admissions team will then add a free carer card on the system which can be used in conjunction with the valid FVP. Once this is complete, you will automatically receive a second confirmation email containing the carer eFVP.
- Once you have unique codes from both eFVPs, you are able to book your next visit online!
- Remember that you will still be required to provide proof of eligibility upon entry to the park.
All bookings made online are valid for a full day at the park during standard opening times. These are 10am – 5pm unless specifically stated due to additional events or entertainment.
We can’t wait to welcome you back into the park and hope you’ll visit us multiple times this summer. However, please refrain from booking multiple date visits in one order via the website. Should you wish to book visits on multiple days, we ask you do this in separate orders.
If you’ve booked to visit the park and for whatever reason have to cancel, please get in touch with us as soon as possible so we can release your ticket allocation. You can do this by emailing [email protected] or calling 01983 730330.